The Sweetest, The Loved

Maternity happiness and paternity happiness makes a person very responsible. Be it mentally or financially. I remember, when my daughter was born, someone told my husband that you have got a daughter (same old notion, being put forward on the birth of a girl child). However, I, had not understood my husband well at that time, thought that maybe he would feel bad, but I was surprised when I heard my husband's answer, he replied to the person with utter innocence, "I am getting pleasure of having a child. Why would I differentiate between a son and a daughter, I will work harder and go further for her future to be secure, for her to be the best child and for me to be a proud father".

And I was happy to hear this answer, and I was and still am glad that I have chosen a true person for lifelong companionship.

Well, life is the name of growing up, and we both started weaving dreams of our future with our baby girl. And it has been 4 years since we took up the responsibility of raising our daughter who brought joy to our little paradise we called family, my little world. The family members and well-wishers had started paying blessings and wishes that now we should quickly have a son too, then our family will be complete. But, to be honest, I never thought my baby girl did not complete family. So I never agreed to them but I used to smile after listening to everyone.

It was becoming very difficult for me to handle my daughter because after 6 months past delivery I came back from my mother's house to be with my husband. My husband was so busy with his official work that, for me and my child, he had very limited time, I used to get upset but, I used to convince myself that this is my job and I have to do it.

Because I was 2000 km away from my family members, and their own responsibility kept them away from coming to me.

The challenges were such that, every day they used to change their appearance and stood in front of me. And I tried to strengthen myself every day.

And as time went by, it happened to me that, I was going to be a mother once again, everyone was happy, and I was too.

But this time the challenge was that....why I was alive, I used to think every moment. Any how  9 months past, every day I was fighting a war with my life, emotionally and physically I felt very weak.

I was a victim of insomnia, my body was weak. I was struggling with life, I had to live that because I have a daughter, I used to think, I have a husband, my family too, who love me very much.

Everything was just going on and I was preparing myself, with each passing day to confront challenges which were about to come. And then one day came when Doctor stated that tomorrow I will operate you.

I asked the doctor for another day, because in my mind, even at that time, I was worrying about my daughter's care, what will happen to her when I will be in the hospital 

If I stayed there, what will happen to her, who will cook for her, who will look after her?

Because, my mother had already come to me, but now her health did not support her.

On the appointed date and time, I got admitted to the hospital. And then the child who came to my house, my family, arrived… On the first day of Navratri, Mata Rani gave me her blessings. Now, my little girl has a companion and my family is complete...



To be continued.....



Comments